Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Words spoke to me.Just like that~!

I was doing my devotion this morning, before I went to class..
Today's title is 'To Speak or Not To Speak' (Mark 14:53-65)
Well, recently, there were just too much drama happening in college..
First was money being stolen the other was betraying another fren...
I think if we were to gather all the dramas together, we could probably make a serial out of it!hahahahaha..
Who knows~?!!
We were talking abt it, gossiping abt it and warning other ppl abt it....

As today's msg from www.rbc.org-daily bread devotional said, 'Silence can be valuable; don’t break it unless you can improve on it.'
This hit me alot.. It was telling me to keep quiet, not talk about such drama (gossip) unless I could make things better....
Which means that I have to keep quiet, not talk about it anymore..
You would definitely ask what if I wanted to warn someone abt it, I guess you could but dun say who did it or wad...
Just leave little little hints to the people.....I made a mistake by warning other by giving them too much information resulting to the person I was refering to, tried to threaten us....that's bad! NEVER NEVER DO THAT!

No comments: