Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lost the Passion!

I found out today that I've lost my passion for dancing....
Like there's no more fire burning in it anymore....
The fire died down, no more feelings for it... I'm dancing now because I've committed to the performance tomorrow...and I can't back out now...It's like I'm doing it for the sake of doing!
And this has to stop....I thought of an option, which is to finish this performance and stop dancing for awhile....
But I dun think that will work... 
You see. Last week, I was dancing for Sunday service... I had the passion.. I was dancing and enjoying it as well..the passion was there...
BUT today...TAK DE le....! DAMN SIEN LA!
Where has the passion gone too?? Or isit because I'm not dancing for God?????
Figuring and asking God...Hope I get my answer fast! :(

No comments: