Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another AWESOME DAY!

Another tiring day today....
I think my kidneys are making a lot of noise...."We need rest, they said!"
Lately I've been sleeping like super early!!!!
Yup...But yet, my kidneys are still making noise! PAIN LA...SUFFER WHEY! :(

Today's class was at 8am...so went for it...
Finished at 10am...as usual...Couldn't get to eat breakfast cuz I was going for a blood test and a urine test as well....
After the class, I waited in the cafeteria for Uncle Alvin....The Marcus, June, CY and Jin Swan was there...... hehehe...KAT AND KAUCY AND ADU came down after that...gave me that stare! Ku dun like la..... very mischevious!

So, Uncle Alvin called me, picked me up and we went searching high and low for the place to do the test...!
To our surprise, it was in UPTOWN!
Did the blood test and the urine test.... BLOOD TEST WAS ACTUALLY FUN! IT WASN'T PAIN AT ALL...couldn't even feel the needle going through my skin,flesh into my vein!hehehe....
Well, it was my first time doing it....so yeah! great experience! The lady offered really good service! She was finding for my vein....finally she got it...my veins were going inwards so it's harder to find..
I wonder how pain would it be if the lady didn't poke into the right vein...ISH! dun wanna think abt it!

Den had lunch with Uncle Alvin......

Went for a movie-THE LOSER (nice movie) in 1U....GSC...Had a great time with DA GANG and Peni as well.....was tempted to buy shoes from Cotton On but didn't in the end,....miahahhahaha........
   Quoting from the movie THE LOSER- Hey Pooch, can u still walk??
LOL! that was funneh!!!!!! :) miahahhahaha...........
Came back for Malaysian Studies..It lasted for 40mins......
It was a funny class...Lecturer sounded awesome!History IS FUN!
After that.... Had PARTS practice.........my kidneys lasted till now...AWESOME AIN'T IT??!
WOWZERS!
Dad called, called MUM...June and CY talked to them..They were soooooo funny......
I could imagine my parents laughing.... hahhahahaha...They're gonna be up in PJ next week...woooohhhoooooo......hee:) can't wait to meet them!
Had dinner in Ming Tien..Matthew came to fetch us........
Came back from there....
Prepared my presentation and then now BLOGGING....
AND NOW..........retiring to bed!

GOOD NITE! :D

No comments: