Daily Bible Verse

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Moments to share with u!

I'm very happy today....Words just can't express how happy I am right now!
To the extend, I feel like jumping up into the sky and nevah come down like fat mamah!
hahhahahhaa.....that's the way to describe!hahaha..if u knew any of those fat mamah jokes!
I sure know some of u do!

Except for the mash potato gravy, dinner was nice!DELICIOUS!!!!!! now I'm starting to get hungry!!!!!!!!!!
Yeap! The gravy failed me...........I suck at making it...I'll have to experiment next time, at home.....hahahha....before even bringing it out to the world!hehehe

Oh and then and then, Toni very funny la...He's a guy who is so dramatic whey! I think he can compete with Alvin Tan and Joseph Chandra... And when I told him, "gosh! you're so drama......so cute whey!!!!!!"
His face turned super red, toe-may-toe red immediately......
We were laughing so hard......ROFL!

Well, thank God we started some devotion thing...and I shared the campus revo vision with Jin Swan and June...CY was listening..
Thank God for that! We started praying for our Campus..
At least now we have a vision, something to pray for..Because where there's vision, then we'll work towards that vision...We may lose it sometimes, but at least we know where we are...
Yeah...so we were praying for college......of cuz some were silent....but as time goes by, all of us will be able to proclaim the favour of God upon this land! AMEN??!
Let's pray that our fire will continue to burn and glow...and not die down, AMEN???

Brothers and Sisters,
If you're seeing this, I encourage you all to pray for the students that are studying abroad or even does studying in other states...Keep us in prayer, that we won't be led astray and that we will keep close to God...
AMEN??!
Thanks for your support....Especially the Youth Pastors and oso Church Leaders as well as our Parents! Really appreciate you guys.....
Friends that have helped us (Me) in life....
Thank you so much....... MY gratitude to u all.......

To all teenagers and young HUMANS,
AS LONG AS FAMILY IS STILL WITH YOU, learn to appreciate them alright!
They are the ones supporting us from the back, materialistic ways and probably even praying for us in the wee hours of the morning! YUP...I know some parents do...
STUDY HARD and appreciate them by action and not just speech!

That's all for tonite! I'm really happy and I'm gonna slp cuz I have a headache!

TTFN!

No comments: