Daily Bible Verse

Friday, April 23, 2010

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

I thank God for what He has done in my life....
Ever since we started the prayer group amongst our frenz, I've seen lives breakthrough...
Awesome I tell u! Just AWESOME!
The feeling when u see God moving in our midst and changing each and everyone of our lives!
Ain't it just A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
I thank God for this pack of frenz!
I thank God for opening more doors in my life!
I thank God for using me GAO GAO to help others!
I thank God for everything like seriously......

Now that I'm not feeling well.....I still wanna thank God!
Despite my illness, I wanna praise God and I know that everything happens for a reason and God will do a miracle in my life.....
And with this, I can share with the people around me!

Just thought about my leg incident...
I have been wondering why God let this happen to me...
Well, I think I've gotten my answer already! He wants me to treasure dancing...treasure my body...that I'll be able to continue to dance for Him until the end of my days.
He wants me to dance with passion and love....and of cuz with a testimony....:D
THANKS BE TO GOD!

No comments: