Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SS2 Pasar Malam and Today! 12/04/10

Pasar Malams are always crowded as usual...
So, June, CY, Jin Swan and I went to SS2 Pasar Malam today....
We had alot of food.....Everything tasted well...
EXCEPT for the Super Spicy Taiwan Sausage! dah lah so sinful....
SUPER DUPER EXTRAVAGANTLY EXTREMELY SPICY WHEY!!!!
bei da han....I'm like the queen of chilli padi and I can never live without it...but this chilli powder....it's just powderful la whey....over dy over dy..

Oh! and there's this bun.....I never imagine it would be done in that way, and it tasted good alrite!
  
The Nasi Lemak! Fuiyoh..!!!!

Malaysia is TOP for their Nasi Lemak la whey! 
The sambal for the Nasi Lemak is just way too AWESOME!!!! though it's not that spicy, but it tasted so delicious, if it was spicier, it would probably have been better!
The rice was sebiji-sebiji one....not like those, dunno whether cook or not..one lump one lump one..it was perfectly fine!


Let me think what else????oh, and there's this old type of green,pink and yellow round biscuits i think...u can call them biscuits...that was like my childhood whey...Did not buy it but it reminded me of my childhood food...one that i liked eating the most...It'll melt in the mouth that one lah!































Disgusting thing coming.......
I discover blood in my urine...it has been like that for a few days already...
I used to have it but not for so long...I think I'm too heaty...
I hope it's just heaty alrite! I have no idea what's happening to me....
I also feel like vomiting at the same time...I think my body is using too much strength already......exerting too much without replenishing it!yup!maybe...
Yeah! So I pray that God will heal me oso la!

Amazing Testi!
Second day of devotion! Thanks to future Ps. Chan...Hahahhaha...
He will kill me if he sees this! =.=
Anyway, I thank God that from time to time, He provided me with praying partners and God has been gracious to us all....
Today, we prayed for the person on our right....
God did miraculous works in our midst!
Indeed when 2 or 3 are gathered together, God's presence is with us....and I believe God was with us, The Holy Spirit was speaking through me to my fren June to tell her things....
God was working...
All Glory to God!!!! AMEN! Without Him, I can't do anything!


So, I think I'll end here...I have class at 9am..and now is 2.23am....AWESOME rite???
God I really need your strength to carry on my race! 
**Pics will be uploaded soon! sorry!
Good nite!

No comments: