Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday in College....

Today was a long day at college!
Hmmm.....
Starting from the morning...I woke up at 8am....and to my surprise I wasn't feeling tired at all...
Which is a good start for a new day! hehehhee.......
Went for classes......9am-12pm followed by 1pm-4pm.....
In between that one hr break, Kuok Sing showed us "NYEH NYEH NYEH"..Which is a mixture of french kissing and Annoying orange....It was funneh...and disgusting as well....

Then, in Media Planning class, we had an invited guest to show us a video on how to use human rights...
So, there were debates and questions being raised in class....Which I think shudn't be done like that....Ain't healthy for the class....
Come on la....everyone have their own opinion abt politics and human rights and etc......rite???

Anyway, after that class, Inez ajak me go have a drink...It's been a long time since I catch up with her...
After all that has happened...I'm surprised that she's willing to put it behind her (maybe) and carry on with life...which I think is good for her... I know bitching abt her last time was my fault and I shouldn't have done it...APOLOGISE FOR HURTING HER IN ANYWAY! MAAF YA! -.-
So, we went to Wondermilk cafe thinking that the durian chocolate cupcake was from there.... But I was wrong..It's in JAYA ONE!
Whatever la....we chatted and chatted...I'm still wondering why people come and tell me their personal stuff...
Not that I dun like listening to them....In fact, it's what I like doing best......I'm happy that people can open up and share with me their problems because I can't do that...I find it hard to though in the end I still do but very reluctantly...
Then, before going back, I bought a very very chocolate cupcake for June..
Hehehe....When CY heard, she said, "BUY FOR JUNE DIN BUY FOR ME LA NOW??"
I felt guilty cuz I told it to June only..But actually I meant for the both of them....hehhee....MAAF YA!
So, June left half for her as I told her to share it with CY...Mana tau CY said, "U know I dun like sweet stuff rite....I was joking only la..."
I know she doesn't like it..but it slipped off my mind....AIKS!
In the end, June ate it all....hahhahahahaha.........miahahahahhaha....... :D

After that, we had dance practise for this coming Friday's performance...We'll be performing for the LEO CLUB in Kelana Jaya....I'm happy that I'll be able to get exposure la....hehehe...what else...
That's how College ended today....

I'll be going for a blood test and urine test tomoro I think! hehehhee.......Dun worry...I just had some kidney issues.... *READ THE PREVIOUS POST!*

Gonna slp now...GOOD NITE!

No comments: