Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back Home

It's so nice to be back home..
After 3 weeks being in DJ, I was homesick again....So, I decided to come back home!
I realise that having family around us is always the best. Spending quality time with my family is like treasure.
But sometimes we take them for granted...And that will be the majority!
Well, as time goes by, I have learnt to treasure them more and more..Though I still take them for granted, having them to pay my bills and stuff like that...And we are at times lazy to even just say a sentence 'Thank You'..
This time, when I came back, I've seen changes between the relationship in my family..
We're closer, so far no war in the house! At least I feel sense of belonging as well! !
LOVE TO BE HOME!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

TREASURE IT!!!!

No comments: