Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Praise Be To God!

Students in KDU were being chased by 2guys that were carrying parang!

i thank god i din stay out there for a drink cuz i actually wanted to go for a drink outside my hostel
I was hungry..so wanted to eat and drink lo...and chat with my fren..BUT we ended up just buying buns from the sundry shop and went back to the hostel.
After I came back to the hostel, I went in to the study room. A few of us in the study room heard some noises at the back of the walls..So, Mervin and Leslie open the blinds and peeped..
Immediately, I saw ppl running through the main door of the hostel.
As you know, Malaysians all like to kaypoh....So, everybody went to see..I was shocked and afraid..All I could think was about God.When my fren said "thank God u din go out for a drink"..I thank God immediately..Imagine..If I was sitting out there drinking or maybe walking back to the hostel, I could be slaughtered by them..WHO KNOWS?!
I thank God I'm safe!Praise Be To God!


No comments: