Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Campus Revo on the go!

Yesterday, at 10pm we had campus revo in the hostel!
AWESOME RITE?!
Well, me and my fren, Mervin, saw the vision that God has put in us and it was to pray for our campus...And so we are here doing it...
*THAT IS WHAT I'M HERE IN PJ FOR! NOW I KNOW THE REASON!*
But anyway, before we started praying, I'd felt like there were spiritual attacks..I was feeling so well this morning..HAPPILY going to college and I was just very happy la...hehehe...But I felt so sick in the evening when I was in the hostel..like something was surpressing me, trying to make me stay in bed, giving me all sorts of reasons to not do campus revo today..
But I prayed against it and we carried on campus revo...
We're still waiting upon the Lord on what REVELATION he has for us!
Thanks to all who have supported us in prayer!

No comments: