Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Insomnia

I think I have developed slpin disorders already!..
I went to bed at 1am yesterday..I tossed and turned until 2.15am..I couldn't slp..
Many things were running through my head...I couldn't stop thinking of anything..
(lyrics of many types songs, wad ppl said, guys [hehe=P] and wadeva other things la..)
2.15am, i smsed my fren to see if they were still downstairs and they were so i went to look for them..i was hungry too..so i had some bread and ikan bilis sambal with kaucy..hehehe..(again the both of us!)
After that, I finally went to bed again..hehehe..As I lie on the bed, my mind begin to be busy thinking again...imaginations running wild in my mind! I had to tell my mind to SHUT UP!
hehe..I think I slept like 3 plus lo!!!! LOL....=P

No comments: