Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm pissed of worrying..and I'm happy for sorting out my feelings!

I really can't stand it...The sight of them IRKS me..It's that bad alright..I feel like punching them and ask them to wake up!
I can't stand it until I feel like punching someone..I was sharing my feelings with Mervin..
He understood what I was going through...He even let me punch him because I was pissed..He himself couldn't believe what I told him...
I'm really brokenhearted!
Really..
Besides, I've sorted my feelings edi...U know..When a guy is handsome and cute and meets NEARLY all your criterias, u'll tend to fall for him..probably just like him la...
BUT there's a huge difference with NEARLY and FULLY..
I believe that God will give me one that FULLY meets my criterias..not NEARLY...

No comments: