Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I thank God for giving me such friends!

I was sharing my sentiments with Mervin, Doreen, Kathlyn and Kaucy..
They shared the same sentiments too..Well..how to help the two of them?
Since we can't break them, then give them support and help them..but how?!!
I really don't know what to do...Doreen knows the way I treat them bcuz it's super obvious..The feeling of being neglected...No one wants to feel that way..But that was how I was treated and I dunno wad to do..So I reacted in a way that I show my disgusting looks at them..
Doreen advice me to just be patient...no matter wad..even if I can't stand it anymore,just be patient..
To think of it, yeah..I dun wana loose a fren..but she really just left me out like that! *Heartaches*
grrrr...
Thank God for the ppl who understands my feelings...
~just a shout out of my feelings here...dun take it to heart!

No comments: