Daily Bible Verse

Monday, September 7, 2009

I don't know what to do!

When she told me that they were together, it wasn't a surprise to me..For all u know, I guessed that they would end up together. Not that I don't support their relationship, but I think it's just not the right time.. The both of them just broke up with the other half..
In my heart, the feeling was the 'WHAT IS THIS?' feeling..
I asked them did they think properly before taking one step into this relationship.They said yes!
Ask them what's the reason.She said cuz he'll be leaving end of October.
I asked them after he leaves then how.She said that's y we're together now..
I STARED AT HER!She continued saying, that's y we didn't make any promises...
We'll have to prove that long distance relationship can work.She said.
I feel like crying for them...
This happens because they don't know the word of GOD, the truth...
I'm really shocked..They barely know each other!
I'm speechless in fact..
As her fren, I really don't what to say...
The questions I asked them, they don't know how to answer to it..
Even if they answered, their answers were ridiculous!

No comments: