Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Settled...

I guess everything is settled..the problem and all...

All we had to do was get my parents opinions and decisions and everything was settled...

I guessed the only reason for me wasting my tears for that 2 days is because I'd overlooked their love and concern because they were harshed in their words...

so, i guess that everything turns out for the good of those who love Him..

I never meant to hurt anyone..But it turns out that I've hurt them by blocking them off my facebook...

To us, somethings we do may seem nothing to us...but to others, the feel hurt in some way..

call them sensitive or whatever but everyone have their limits when getting emotional especially ladies...hahahaha.. (i know men are laughing when they look at this statement)

But what i've learned in my course this semester is about critical thinking... (one of my subjects) ...and i hope that everyone of us will learn how to use critical thinking...which is to think, analyse and then only decide what u're going to do instead of bombarding straight away(correct me if my spelling is wrong) ...yea...it hurts the people we care and concern..the way we approach ppl with our words..to us seem nothing but to them..they may feel something else and think differently...as we all hv diff point of view...so dun let all this misunderstandings sour the relationships that we have!

Alright...and I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS...WHAT ISIT???

when i figure it out and how to put it in words..i'll type it out....hee =P

CHEERS!!!