Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dun like it at all

I never like being misunderstood or being said at.
If it is for the right things i understand.
I don't like being followed and den being misunderstood and den being said that i should study earlier and not last minute...
NONONO!!! I dun like it!
Uncle Alvin and Aunty Fiona,
I'm really not happy! in fact, i feel very hurt..
if u would like to know, i was at the mamak stall with my friends because I was hungry. i only had one roti prata for dinner.
So i went to hv supper. can i do that??? do i need your permission for that?????
My parents never even check on what i'm doing!

I dunno what impression i've given to u all but all make me feel that i dun study and oni know how to play and lepak!

Anyway, I've talked to my aunty about it already and i feel much better right now..
but i still dun wan to see that couple..not ready yet!
God pls help me to forgive them...I pray...I really want to forgive them...

No comments: