Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I didn't know how to answer them....

When Sharon and Diana talked about smoking, I know I can't smoke and I won't do it..Same thing is when Sharon said, " I bring you go and pierce ur nose one day".
I didn't know how to answer them..
I replied them saying Christians can't smoke.
Then Sharon said bt my fren(a guy name Jonathan) smokes.
I replied saying that for Charasmatic we're quite strict...
What in the world answer is that?????
Then when I was in the toilet doing my business, somehow the answer came!
The answer was, "In the bible, it says that our body is a temple of God and it belongs to God not us. Would you like to see people filling up your house with smoke or simply nailing nails into the walls of your house????
The answer is NO!!!!!
I should have said this..but I didn't and sort of regret it!!
But I will not repeat this mistakes....I will and I must remember all this...in order to let them know that our body isn't ours!It's God's!

No comments: