Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally the truth is out...
they did follow me and today Aunty Fiona confronted me thru the phone.
well, I would love to say thank you for doing that. Because you woke me up from a deep slumber and i will never forget that..(not in sarcasm..reali meaning it.)
But one thing you said...one of the reasons i came to kl is to get away from my mother.
Well, I dunno what made u say that, but i want to say is that i never thought of it like that..
if u shud know..i reali didn't want to come to kl and 1 of the very reasons is because i can't leave my family.. I'm scared and I really dunno how and what to do when I'm alone outside...
the reason I came here is because God told me to.. This place was the last place in my list..
Everyone knows that I don't want to come to kl. Whatmore leave my family..
I'm very scared to leave my mother in JB because I'm scared that if she just goes i would not be able to see her.
thanks for waking me up...Yeah..I dun want my mum to worry about me.
As i myself am worried that i would go wayward when i come to kl....I am scared that I would end up in the wrong path.I reali am..
No one will understand me at all...not even my family understands the real me..only God does.only He knows what I truly feel..
I never thought of such statements...That I came to kl just to get away from my mum..
NO! I never...Never will i think of that...I know that my parents are the ones that care for me and that if i've done something wrong, they will help me and will protect me.
Y would i wanna leave them???

I'm reali grateful for awakening me...THX!!!!!!!!!

No comments: