Daily Bible Verse

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm pissed!

That lady finally shows her true colours......
haiya..like she owns the whole place like that..so wad if she's paying more money just because she's slpin in the single-bed room and a senior to us doesn't mean she owns the whole apartment does she???
she told us to clear the hangers on weekends so that she can use it because she is a very BUSY WOMAN(like we're not!)
then when i was trying to put the things i bought into the fridge, she said put the fruits outside not in the fridge. She say if i were to buy 20 apples and put in the fridge u like ar?
FINE!!! so we had our dinner...den i asked her if she wanr some soup, she said, "I dun wanna eat after you already started halfway!".she continued saying, "it's not nice to ask ppl whether they wan to eat after you've already started!"
the point is we've asked her b4 we started.she said no.den just being courteous, ask again la while eating...then she reply us like that...wahlao!!!!!
Finally she said, "i'm ok with both me and my roommate and one more indian girl, but not the chinese girl!when you come in you din greet me.you have no respect for ppl older than you at all!". But her face looked so fears and dun intend to welcome anyone at all..to normal ppl, if u c that face, would you greet???
i was scared to see her face oso...wad more greet her...
that day when i was playing badminton with her, she told me dun disrespect ur seniors. they can come in a group and bash u up...
I taught to myself, what in the world is this man??how old already this ppl..THIS IS SO HIGH SCHOOL..immature ppl....
Well, me and my roommate are so going to move out...dun wanna c her face at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

umbrella lady said...

If i were you, i will go to her and tell her how much i'm unhappy with her before I move out. don't scared at her face and will see her in college maybe.

just because this person needs more lecture.