Daily Bible Verse

Friday, May 7, 2010

today!

I went for my blood test and urine test today...AND!!! To my surprise, the bill is RM 386....
Wow...I've never imagine it could be that high....First time take so many test...Of cuz la..
Well, I din have much cash with me, so I paid some only and the rest when I go and collect my results...
My number was called so I went to get the tests done.... 5 pines/tubes to take my blood..2 normal ones, 3 others which I have no idea what it is..... 2 urine containers....
When the needle poke in, it was a little bit pain compared to the last time....
The 1st 2 pines/tubes were ok....slowly by the end of the 2nd pines/tubes my arm, the part where the needle when in became blue black...until now still blue black...damn scary whey.......
of cuz, it doesn't look that obvious in the photo..but it's obvious in real life....
hee:S..

Came back home, rushed MRM..thank God I manage to finish it...
Went to print...walked to college...halfway, realised that I din do reference list!
Went back home to get the websites and everything....walked to college, then to com lab..sat at the computer doing the reference list...FINALLY I was able to finish it and print all before 5pm....
Went to the office, called extension 117 to ask for Mr. Ruly...Got pranked by all the lecturers...
SUCKS TO BE ME WHEY! hahahaha...But they were so funny!miahhahahhaa.......
*Phone rang. Ms Maha answered in a manly voice (so I guessed it was Hardip who picked it up)...
Me: Hi, can I speak to Mr.Ruly?
Fake Ms Maha: You want to speak to Ms. Ruly?
Me: Nope. I want to speak to Mr. Ruly.....
Fake Ms Maha: ok sure......
Mr Ruly picks up the call.....answered in a lady's voice ( it was Ms Maha)
Fake Mr Ruly: Hello..may I help u?
Me: I want to speak to Mr Ruly....
Fake Mr Ruly: speaking...
Me: *tired of asking,when straight to the point! I want to pass up my assignment.
Fake Mr.Ruly: ok..come in.

When in to the office..Everyone laughed...hahahahahhaha...
What a joke whey!

1 comment:

Angeline said...

haha~~ur lecturers and staff so cute~~

can i ask a question??
y u go for test??
sickness??

why u go to the office nid to call to the lecturer u 1 2 meet ?
so mafan oh~

what subjects u taking now??
i failed social psychology as well last semester
have to retake next year~
no resit~
degree student is retake =[

and can u teach me how to make my blog body become transparent/?
i dun 1 the white box behind~~