Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If...and only if...

If and only if there wasn't a person that can influence our relationship to be in this state....
If and only if I could turn back time so that none of this could happen...
If and only if there weren't such a thing known as feelings.....
If and only if the world could be a better place..

What is there in life that we can determine?
What is there in life that we think if we had chosen this way it would have been much better?
What is there in life that made u make this decision?

In life, we can NEVER NEVER turn back time......
Movies and tv programs that show us things about going back into the past...It's not realistic at all..It will never happen!
What we can do is only plan ahead, think twice before making any ANY decisions, watch what you say and last but not least, never say you regret it in the end!

You must be wondering why I'm saying this...
Well, it all happened to me....and truly I really regretted making all that stupid, idiotic decisions, not watching what I say, not even being aware of what others think and how they feel....
I feel like a BAD ASS KID! LIKE SERIOUSLY!
And sometimes I even put the blame on others without even checking on myself to see if I was the one who had caused all these fraud, tension and emotional instability amongst people around me..
And believe me, I feel terribly bad! TERRIBLY BAD!
When I look back, there's a sense of regret, as well as sense of being childish as well....
I look back and feel stupid at the same time.......
Live a life with one purpose-God, Goal, Go! And THOU SHALL NOT live in regrets!
Definitely, we need the GRACE of God to be upon us as well, if not all thing will not go well........

I've realised my mistakes and I want to sincerely apologise to everyone whom I've hurt before.....
Sorry.......

No comments: