Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pranked!

Everything spilled out today! They were playing a prank on me!
And guess whose idea it was??? It was none other than MR. CHAN JIN SWAN!
Smart ass! Kantoi me! not that it was planned ahead but on the spot!
and I actually believe him.....too much! and everyone was just playing along only la
haiz.....qi pian wo de gan qing! TOO MUCH LA TOO MUCH!
Smart ar CHAN JIN SWAN! YOU SO SMART LA!
This is what I get???
I laughed at the situation when I found out about it.....felt so dumb at the same time....:)

I came back home after dancing practice, wondering to myself when I was taking a shower....
WHAT IF I reacted in a different way?? What if I didn't respond with a laughter??
Well, I don't know what was the result for that, cuz I din try...And I thank God I din.....
God heard my prayers this morning.....Thank you God for it!

No comments: