Daily Bible Verse

Monday, May 17, 2010

One of the REALLY GENUINE Happiest DAy of my life!

"Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed"

Christian lyrics - HAPPY DAY LYRICS - TIM HUGHES 

I'm really happy...REALLY REALLY HAPPY....
It's been awhile since I've experience genuine happiness!
In God, there is fullness of JOY!
Well, making that decision ain't easy.. But after making it, I can sense the JOY just running through my whole body! I'm set free......
When I held on to that feeling and didn't want to let go, I was in pain, in agony and in so much hurt......
But now that I've let go, I'm filled with the joy of the Lord and He gives me strength!
It wasn't easy to let go...It was part of what I wanted in life..
I knew God said to me through people and circumstances that that feeling wasn't what He wanted me to have..But as stubborn as I was, I didn't bother.. I held on to it...
Well, we all know that if we don't obey God, means we're choosing the wider path that looks nicer to walk on...but at the end of that path, we will have to bare the consequences...

Bearing the consequences wasn't easy but as long as we are willing to humble ourselves and seek God's help, God will change our consequences into a lesson that we can learn from and help others next time......
He turns our mishaps into a blessing for us... Ain't that great!??! 

Thank you Jesus! I really love you! :D ♥♥♥

No comments: