Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Over over...

Exams are finally over....
Semester has ended! I pray that I will past my DTP no matter what...
I do have confidence in passing all my subjects this semester la...So not much of a problem...
But first, I would like to thank God for helping me in my revision and helping me by giving me extra memory....
I studied until 6.30am, that was crazy...and I survived until 3 plus pm..when my DTP paper ended...
Thank God whey! Whatever the results might be, I still want to thank God, cuz without Him, I think I died long time ago..
Also wana thank my friends, June, Kuok Sing, Matthew Ong and CY...
Thanks for being there to study together till wee hours in the morning...I know we all are tired...and for me it really paid off...I believe yours too.....Praying for you guys... :D
Had fun with you ppl and am going to miss u guys!

Waiting to go back to JB now...And also awaiting for June, Marcus and Edward to come down to JB!...
AWAITS AWAITS!!!! :D
Movie with KS, June, CY and Kaucy
Fun in JB
PARTS Practice
New semester
AWAITS AWAITS!!!! :D


Chiaoz!

No comments: