Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thinking of her!

It's been nearly a year now and I really miss Aunty Le Lee...
I want to go somewhere where I can just shoutout my feelings.....!!!!!!!
I feel so emo now...Whenever I think of her, I feel like crying yet the tears just don't seem to wanna roll down from my eyes....
I feel as if I'm suffocating...need to let out some stuff........:S
I know that when I heard the news, I stoned for nearly the whole day, not being able to accept the truth that you are gone....
The same thing still happens, and my tears are like ice, they haven't melt and they can't role down...
Where has my feelings gone to??where has my emotions gone to??????
And that day, Monday if I'm not wrong....It was a Monday morning, I was thinking of her...
Suddenly, God told me I took her like how I took Elijah...
When Elijah had finished his work on Earth, God took him through a fire as well.
God was telling me, I took Aunty Le Lee the same way like Elijah, because she has completed her job on Earth.
It's comforting to know why God took her that way and at that time..
I really miss her alot alot alot...
Like wad my mum said, when she's doing something and suddenly remembers her, tears will roll down her cheek......
Same case here...just that my tears dun roll down my cheek because it's stubborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA LET MY EMOTIONS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:S

No comments: