Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY 2010

It has been a week of CNY break...
As usual, there would be a week of holidays so I came back to get my ang paus...hee
Yeah! And meet up with some friends from church...
LIFE was AWESOME that few days......PICS ARE ON FB....as usual...
Well, this CNY was so tiring.......... and I'm so drained out!
I may just faint out of fatigue..hahaha....not enough rest at all...And exams are in two weeks time....
smart la this ppl! just smart whey!
So little time yet so much to do!
Anyway, I went shopping in SG..GOT all the stuff at the price that is reasonable....AWESOMENESS!!!
THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE CNY BREAK.!!!!
OF cuz not forgetting Titus and Jie Lin's wedding... So happy for them *starts imagining bout self*
Quoted from Dorothy," Looking at their photos makes me want to get married"  *giggles!*
YEAP YEAP! All in all, I had great fun but at the same time, I'm missing my frenz from KDU College! :D

No comments: