Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pung Taou

Today, I helped my grandma make 'pung taou'. It's a type of chinese kueh....my grandma likes it pink in colour...So, that's de colour....It's triangle in shape, filled with cooked glutinous rice, peanuts, chestnuts, black mushrooms, dried shrimps and fried onions.
My whole extended family likes it very much..Whenever she makes it, she'll call every child in the family to come and collect it..hahahhaa............
BUT my grandmother also old already..So, I went to help her...
I asked my grandmother who passed down all the recipes to her, she said it was her grandma not her mum..And now, I'm learning it...Looks like this runs in the family..only the grandchildren will want to learn the recipes that is passed down..*not superstitious alright!*

No comments: