Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Melody the Joker!


Sarah Lim
Sarah Lim
ish!!!!hahha...but it did meet my target except for socio la..hehe...de rest was ok..thank GOD! u stil in DJ?
2 hours ago · Delete
Matthew Ong
Matthew Ong
wow.. what's your result? im in malacca la.. hahaha.. you free on the 31st? I'm having a countdown party at my hse
about an hour ago
Sarah Lim
Sarah Lim
hahaha...got la....31st???go malacca...malas la...u come fetch me la...hee! *knows she's asking for a beating...*
36 minutes ago · Delete
Melody New
Melody New
eh sarah, i can fetch you if you want to go for the party..still got empty space for you...
20 minutes ago
Sarah Lim
Sarah Lim
hahaha...dei i in JB la...
4 minutes ago · Delete
Sarah Lim
Sarah Lim
that's y got the last sentence!
4 minutes ago · Delete
hahaha....I didn't know that Melody thought I was in KL...hahaha.....
Joker betul la....wonder what she's going to reply...
Can't stop laughing....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................

No comments: