Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was asked to UPDATE my BLOG by my beloved Audrey Lee....
heee =)
To start out where I left off,
1) I was having exams on 30th November...
-Sociology (which I had to resit)
-PR
-Film Studies
-Copywriting
I was confident for every paper except Sociology... Had a bad experience with my lecturer...Don't want to elaborate any further... *Forgives and Forgets*
Anyway, I've passed my resit socio exam...I'm so excited!!!!!!Thanks be to God!
hehhe...really a miracle..couldn't have done it without God!

Then, after the exam, we had our Walkabrella event! AWESOMENESS!!!!!!we broke the record of 1321 people attending..It was AWESOMENESS to see everyone work together on Sunday in the wee hours of the morning...Despite being at college at 4.30am (I din even slp), I was enjoying the sight of everyone working together...NICE! Our effort was made worthy when the PIC of Malaysian Book of Records announced that we broke the record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That feeling is more than just AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continuation about the resit....
After the Walkabrella event on a Sunday, I came back to JB the next day...was in a holiday-ing mood already...To my expectation, I had to resit Sociology exam again...
So, I contacted Chin Yin to ask her if I could stay in her room, got it..Started studying....
Went up to KL on Sunday,alone(1st time), did the exam on Monday, came back on Tuesday, alone again (1st time)...But I went to Pudu with Phoebe..Awesome!hee...so la...
And when I got the news that I passed, I was feeling more than awesomeness again.....

1 comment:

sonny said...

what la! no such word as awesomeness! juz awesome