Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, October 31, 2009

.....wondering............

Haven't really been sleeping enough lately..
All the late nights come with consequences..
PIMPLES, SORE THROAT, FLU....everything else...
hmmm...I was wondering if I could really be loved by someone like NOW!!!
Well, call it peer pressure or whatsoever..
But I feel like wanting to be loved and also love someone that loves me (OF CUZ LA!!!)
One that gives me a little more attention than a normal friend or best friend would do..
The thing I want to know or I may know is,..
'WHAT IS MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY?'
1) Is it really because of peer pressure?
2) Is it because of the songs I listen too??
I really don't know, seriously....
Could it be a combination of both?
*wondering*
**still wondering**
***continue wondering***
I don't know...
I want to sleep...
I'm sleep deprived!!!!!
good night!=)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

hey sarah, looks like ur condition not really good is it? Do take care of urself ya.. N u wish to start a bgr alr is it? U sure u are ready for it? Think carefully lorz..

-me!- said...

well....
as u know...I think alot..
to say i'm ready..i dun think so...
It's just a thought that i know should not be entertained!
So la....