Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, October 4, 2009

God's plan..

I realised that everything that happens, happens at the right time, right place and at the right people.
To a normal person, they will think that it's just coincidence and nothing else but to a CHRISTIAN, we know that it's God's plan.NOT A COINCIDENCE BUT ALL PLANNED!
hmmm....How God gave me friends to be active in his programs (Campus Revo and CF in College)..
I am really amazed, my faith is rising and I'm growing more and more.
God brought me here to let me grow into a child of God, then a woman that follow after God..
I thank God that He has chosen me to be a part of His plan and use me to the max for this glory!
I'm excited to carry on this journey....and I believe God will carry me and walk with me through all trials and temptation...
God has blessed me in every situation..especially my parents and relatives that have trusted me enough to let me live alone in KL..Thanks to them...
I'm having a Great Experience and telling people about God..
God's plan..
How Wonderful!How Beautiful!

No comments: