Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thanks dad!

The day before yesterday was a Monday..
After PR class, I came back to slp..after all the studying and assignmenting and sleepless nights(because of nervousness), I finally could get some slp...
I have been sleeping since 5.30pm?(i think)
My dad gave me a call at like, 7plus..Which woke me up..the purpose of calling me was:
"Hello, did u receive my sms?"
I replied, "huh?wad sms?"..*was in a blur state*
He said he sent me an sms...he asked what was i doing..
I replied, "I'm sleeping la"...
then he asked why i sleep at this time..
I said I am too tired edi...study study study, assignmenting assignmenting assignmenting non stop for the whole week until 3/4 am..tak boleh tahan ma..slp lo..
then he say, sure bo?haahhaha....
I said of cuz la...
HE LAUGHED!!!!
haiz...den he put down the phone..
When I checked his msg, there, he sent a bible verse to encourage me... HEBREWS 12:2..
Well, my dad, parents may not be calling me everyday like what my friend's parents do but this is encouraging enough for me to pull through my stays in PJ alone..hee..=P
Thanks DAD!

No comments: