Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today..

Today, I got my WRS paper back..I scored a not bad mark again but can be improved..
14.3/20...WELL,if this is like that i really dunno wad to expect from my CT paper...it was a hard paper...so i'm scared i won't make it..hmmm..God help me...!!!!

Then, Felice brought me and Catherine to SS2 to eat..food was a so-so..not worth de price though...den we went to another dessert shop to hv dessert..the dessert shop was not bad..but the black sesame could be thicker..I paid for it..haha..
After that, we went to Felice rented room in an apartment...we spent the afternoon there...then, we were suppose to go to pasar malam at SS2 bt ended up in restaurant MURNI.terrible service la...haiz..it was raining heavilly when we reach there so we waited..finally we couldn't do anything else so we left...

We went to One U lo...no choice...raining...walk n walk n walk..leg oso pain edi..den finally we were a little hungry..so we went to BAR.B.Q...hahhaha..for me to know for u to find out..
i liked it!..hehehe....
den i'm back home..watched a movie..(dunno punjabi or hindi)..
comedian one..laugh like mad...hehehe...
very tired now...

No comments: