Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hahaha...YAY!!!this is my 100th post!woohoo...
haha..waiting for class to start..i had a wonderful lunch for a reasonable price..maybe we should do this more often...hahahaha...it was chinese food and i love it more than ever...
i miss my grandparents' cooking...sobsob..
one thing is i really can't stand my housemate..
yesterday, she told my roommate, "dun bother about her!just on the room light (i was sleeping at that time)"..
My roommate had to wake me up to ask me if she could on the light...den she told me the story....i was pissed of by her..who does she think she is??she's older and so what???she ask us to respect us then wad about herself??she doesn't respect us at all...she thinks by feeding us she can cover her guilty with all of that...
I WANA QUICKLY MOVE OUT!!!!2 more weeks and i won't be seeing that BITCH'S face anymore!She's so irritating!

No comments: