Daily Bible Verse

Monday, July 6, 2009

My Condolences..

My Condolences to the Khoo family on the death of their late mother...
I've seen this grandma for quite a lot of times when I was in secondary school because i used to follow Aunty Lay See back from sch, den we'll visit her on and off especially when we had to wait for Janice to finish her classes in school.....I remembered that she loves to eat durian and only remembered me as Beng Huay's daughter...
It's sad to say that she has left us but we know that she's in HEAVEN rejoicing with the Lord and the other brothers and sisters in Christ!
Well, till this day, we say that she has finish running her race and God has brought her back to be by His side so that she doesn't have to go through anymore suffering and pain in the earthly world now.....
A good friend to my Ah Ma too...(mother's mother)
God Bless You ALL!!!
Do take care of yourselves!

No comments: