Daily Bible Verse

Friday, April 17, 2009

What will happen???

What will happen to my family, relatives, friends and people around me when I leave for kl???
I have never been prepared to go to kl....
I was so reluctant to go there what more preparing my heart and clearing up my emotions???
hmmm....i super duper reluctant BUT bcuz GOD say GO then GO lo...
no choice...hv to obey but wad to do???
I'm really going to a place where I dunno anybody and nobody knows me..
where i can't come back during weekends and I'll miss my grandparents cooking!!!!!
argh!!!!
They are the best cooks ever as far as I know...
leaving all alone in a rented room in a house....i think i do live up to my email address....
all.alone.in.the.day@gmail.com...
maybe now it's not only in the day but also at night yea...
ppl think that I'm a very outgoing person and easily make friends...but seriously I'm not...
I can make friends on a normal rate only...if ppl talk to me den only i'll start talking....
Not that i dunno how to make friends or be nice but i have no idea how to start a conversation...
well,but as life goes on..i guess i'll learn to do that

No comments: