Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shocked and Devastated!!!

Aunty Le Lee, Le Lee Gu Gu just passed away...
God just took her away..
Briefly say, she was caught in fire and burned to death that we can't recognise her...
what's the cause we still dunno...
To me, it is really shocking and devastating to hear this news..She was like my second mother too..A very good friend to my mom anda godsis to my dad..
She was a dear to me..To think about it, her vests are still with me in my house..I keep forgetting to give her back..

I just want to give my sympathy to Ryan and Uncle Richard as they have lost and will deeply miss their love ones..God knows your suffering and hurt but remember God is always with you..My condolences to them...

Everything that happens, happens at the time God has planned..
Everyone has to go,
go to a faraway place which when we die, we will be there,
It all depends on how we die and where we'll go to after that..
We will be sad because physically our love ones have left us,
but spiritually we know that they will have no suffering in that faraway place called HEAVEN..


My Condolences to Uncle Richard and Ryan..

No comments: