Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, April 30, 2009

confused??!!!

I'm super confused..
Sometimes I just dun understand why there will be comments that make you so confused...
The school that I choose to go is not that safe but I felt as if God ask me to go there...
But thanks to all the comments from ppl who think they think wad they say is correct makes my life hang in the air....
Anyway, now that my dad is back, making decisions might be easier..
and because it's not my money but my parents and the thought of honouring and obeying my parents makes me think that i should let them decide because they know what's best for me!

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMOTHY!! My beloved cuzin...wishing you all the best in ur studies and to our future doctor..woohooo!!!!! You can do it!!! God with you ya!

Tomoro Bible Quiz....I haven finish the books that I'm suppose to cover..LABOUR DAY..

I failed my QTI test..I nearly bang into 2 cars imagine that...really dumb le....and i hit the curb when i did a U-Turn...haiz...what a day!

No comments: