Daily Bible Verse

Friday, November 14, 2008

No school today!

i miss my school..today no exam..so i've wasted 1 and a 1/2 day already....
now i'm doing a.maths..
well,funny rite..when u c this statement-'I'm doing a.maths'
Woah,Sarah??doing a.maths??
haha..can't believe rite??
hehehehe..well i really have no choice...
after this a.maths exam,no more a.maths foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, Mrs.Ignatius....

Hmmm..what shall i get for my aunts birthday present???
She's the best aunty that i can ever have..
She took care of me when i was small,
wherever she goes shopping,she'll think of me!haha,
when she looks at something nice, she'll think whether it's suitable for me and whether should she get for me
.(it's because my size is not very nice and quite hard to get clothes)
she treats me like her own daughter(i guess)
DON'T WORRY!SHE'S NOT BIAS..it's my thought,opinion,thinking


pls give me ur suggestions..they are helpful and maybe life-saving!
ttfn!!!!

No comments: