Daily Bible Verse

Friday, November 7, 2008

ARGH!!!!

I hate it...I nvr tot it would end so fast!enrolled myself in SMK I.J. CONVENT in the year 2004 felt like it was just yesterday!and now i'm graduating..well,everyone has to move on though...today's the last day i get to see my class and my teachers...we got to 'salam' all de teachers and being in the school for 5 yrs,getting to know the ppl around me...developing relationships with frenz and teachers..it's not easy to just say goodbye and hug them...everyone cried...well to me i think everyone would hv cried bcos Convent's culture as u all know has this bond between people no matter where u come from or wad click u are in..somehow you'll get to know everyone from every class..

Here,part of 5science3,i will reali miss everyone..for this one year that has pass..everyone has develop a special bond and relationship with the class...we're always together and having fun enjoying ourselves as a class and this is CONVENT culture!!!

After all this years, i can say..i've never regretted going to this sch..a sch that has been attended by my grandmother,my mum,all my aunts,my cuzin and me...I'M THE THIRD GENERATION!!!!woohooo....hahaha...

Too much to handle....haha...-_-hmmm...SPM is coming...4 more days!!!!GOD SAVE ME!!!!

No comments: