Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, November 27, 2008

it's over

today last day of SPM!!!!hahaha..anyway it's all done..all done!!!yeah..hahaha...u wouldn't believe how happy i am..well,it's over now but there's more coming right ahead..my future!
I heard that the team supposing to go to WNK was cancelled bcos of the bangkok airport being close down..well i do feel sad for u all as i went there last year but well everything happens for the good of those who love Him..and we know God has the best plan ready for us..so look at the positive side..i'm sad too!!!!..sobsob...
hehe..i got my hair straigthen edi..haha..super flat..i din take picture cuz there's a freakin pimple on my face..haha...i haven wash my hair yet so it look super duper flat..hehehe..
Twilight movie is out and I'm going to watch tomoro...hehehe...yay!!!so happy..been waiting for this moment!

No comments: