Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPM Results for real!!!!

I was so disappointed when i took my results...Pn.Doreen told me i did quite well and it wasn't that bad so i thought maybe i got a few A's u know but when i took my slip, i went looking for my A's and i could only find 1 which was for English....
1A1,2B3,2B4,3C5 & 1C6..yeap..that's what i got...
my father was waiting for me outside of school so i called him..when i called him..i begin to cry...i was very sad because i tot i would deserve better results but that was what i tot..
Before i went to take my results, i was walking up the stairs to go and get my biolab..i had peace within me...normally when i get my results, i would be nervous..
So, as i calm down after receiving calls and messages, i ask God why is it like this and God told me this "remember what you prayed for??"
I recalled and remembered that i ask God to just open 1way for me...and He did...
Before i even took my results,i was only focusing on 'masscom masscom masscom' and nothing else...but they have very high cut off points..having this results i know i can't apply for it so i had to think of something else..
so i put my first choice as Child Psychology and Early Childhood Education..
anyway, i was handing my application form to ngee ann poly in singapore..i was there the whole day last friday and suddenly i had a feeling God was talking to me..
God said "I gave u this results because I dun wan u to do masscom and i want u to continue to rely on me.."I knew that if I had good results, i would have more pride and I will not rely on God to make the decisions..and as for the confirmation from the polys, if i dun get in, i will continue everything in malaysia..
Though I'm disappointed in my results, I'm still happy that God gave it to me!
Thank God!

No comments: