Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bored, Tired and anxious...

Bored????
Why??
Well..mostly what i have to do has been done and i dunno wad else to do...hehe...i've been downloading and watching wo de yi wan mian bao lo...that's all la...hahhaa.i wana watch confession of a shopaholic dunno when will it be out....

Tired??

What??
How can i still be tired??
If u ask me this, well...i'll have to admit that i'm a tv addict and i'm trying to get rid of it but hmmm..sometimes i think if i slp too early it'll be very WEIRD but actually i need the slp..hahaha...
then today my mum woke me up and told me to get ready to go..so i got up..there wasn't any choice for me to choose as to when i feel like going as we have only one car left in the house...
5 days to not having the myvi!!!!!
anyway i woke up when to the bathroom to bathe and when i came out, my mum told me u can go back to slp edi, ur dad say go later...
I gave her the 'huh' look...so tired edi, then wake me up somemore..nvm..now wan me 2go back to slp..jz bathe how can????so anyway, my dad finally decided to go at the same time with the rest...so i'm still slpy...hehhe

Anxious????
YUP..SUPER!!!!
I dunno wad are the results i'm going to get when jpae announce the results....hmmm....i hope i get the 1st choice.. i hope that is wad god wants me to get...i really dunno....hehhehee....
if i dun get i'll have to go to kl which i dun really want to...dun really like the life there and it's to far..i'm not going to go there so soon..too far..i'll miss everyone..
MY FAMILY, MY RELATIVES, MY FRIENDS, CHURCH!!!!EVERYBODY!!!!!