Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Glad

Today is Physics paper..haha...finally one subject out of this week that doesn't look like crap!!haha..i just pray that tis time my marks will be higher than the last time wan la...hmmm...
BTW, tomoro is my LAST PAPER!!!!!woohooo...i'm so happy!!!actually gt one more next Thursday la...EST..easy la that one..beside i got one week rest before that paper...can relax and slowly do..but of cuz dun slack la!!!
hmmm..
ystdy i found out my sister cut her own hand...scared me wei...nvr imagined that she would do such a thing..even my mum got a shocked!!!we nvr imagined this in our lives....God,pls help her...and forgive her for she doesn't know wad she's doing..pls speak to her personally and let her experience something that will change her like how u taught me.. AMEN!!!!
BRO AND SIS in CHRIST,
if u're seeing this pls pray 4 her..thanks..

PS.:PLS DUN TEL MY SIS ANYTHING BOUT THIS!

No comments: