Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm done for...

Today is moral paper...i think i flung the whole paper la..some definition for some nilai terbalik,got mixed up...haiz...sien...tomoro chemistry le...God pls help me...
anyway back to today! i somehow finish my paper an hour earlier..everyone in the hall still doing..wadeva that i could do and think of i wrote down (hope correct la)haha...
den i went to slp...half an hour later, i woke up and suddenly the definition for bertanggungjawab came back to me...hahaha...god so good le...den after tat i went back to slp lo...hahaha....
P/S: dun do last minute studying..
i always say it but never mean it...pls dun learn from me!!!!!=P
i forgot to write down here yesterday that it was sharifah's birthday...
all the best everyone!!!left like 7 days more i think!=P

No comments: