Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recent Stuff

Recently, my body immune hasn't been very good.
I've fallen ill-flu, watery eyes and a bit of voice change.
Yeah..too heaty at the same time not slpin on time..
I have been sleeping at different time, so my body has been adjusting too much, I think it overworked!
Pray for me as well.. Exams are in 3 weeks time.I've started studying at the same time waiting for tips...
But there are lots of assignments and MY PR EVENT (WALKABRELLA) that is taking up my time to study..
Pray that I'll have enough time to study, at the same time finish my assignments on time. Make sure my event runs smoothly and also enough rest so that I won't feel drained out.
And also, pray for me for Campus Revo, that more people will join and the correct people will join.
Thanks for reading...
P/S: If u need any prayers, pls comment so that I'll remember you when I'm doing my quiet time!

No comments: