Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Back

I came back to KL on Sunday nite but officially came back to the hostel today...
Wah..my room was super dirty and dusty and i believed someone must hv slept on my bed when i wasn't around...probably is that housemate's fren...dunno yet..yet to find out..But she used my cloth without asking..den i moved down to the 1st floor, i wanted to take all my things down..so i cant find my cloths...i think she used them already...nvm la...buy new ones..bo bian..
anyway..I've moved out..that's a great thing..i'm going to have a chinese roommate..i hope god gives me a good one...
I'm so tired now...exhausted..
I cant unpack my things till the negro girl moves out because i want to take her bed and cupboard and table..so la...
that's all la..

No comments: