Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ON MC!!!!!

why am i on mc???haiz...i've been coughing for a month already..and i didn't even bother to go c a doctor..finally i went to c a doctor yesterday..but before that, my mum keep scolding me..then when angie jie tell her tat i'm sick, she tell angie jie that i dun wanna listen to her..den angie jie said that we must obey...bla bla bla..live out the life of christ...the problem is now my mum, de way she talk and everything..well how do u expect me to talk to a person or even ask tt person to bring me to see a doctor when she told me this "I'm just waiting for that day to see you fall sick. You think you superwoman is it????" that's wad she told me you know..then how???still wana tell her meh???haiz..forget it la...wei qu wo den suan liao la...
i've got other work to do...although i'm on mc but i still need to work!!!!

No comments: