Daily Bible Verse

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunday Event




it's been quite awhile since i blogged already..well..this is the dance we danced last sunday for GAP Food Fair 2008..at the back a bit messy la...haha...

Eh firstly, I wanna thank the GAP committee for giving us a chance to perform and i wanna thank the performers namely Priscilla,Shu Hui,Zin,Richard,Edwin and Alvin for coming for practices and sacrificing your pleasure time to come for practice and also listening to me nag at u all sometimes..hee! Thirdly,I wanna thank Lai Kuen and Dorothy and Hui Peng and many many more for supporting and giving opinions..ur help is greatly appreciated..

If in anyway I have offended anybody,pls forgive me and together we'll improve to become a better person!=)

Cheerioz and Thanks!

No comments: